Dear brothers and sisters
June 8 is the PENTECOST - TRINITY SUNDAY.
This is the feast day of our Church.
On Saturday, June 7, is Commemoration of the Reposed.
- At 10:00 a.m. will be a Pannikhida.
- After the Pannikhida, starting at 11:00 a.m., we will prepare the Church building for the feast day. We invite parishioners to take part in this work day.
- a Moleben with blessing of the waters will begin at 5:00 p.m.
- the Vigil will begin at 6:00 p.m.
On Sunday, June 8,
- the Divine Liturgy will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- After liturgy will be a cross procession.
- After the procession, we invite all parishioners for a picnic.
Our Church is sustained by your donations. Expenses for the parish’s activities are quite substantial. According to your ability, strive to help as is feasible.
May the Lord protect you.