April 25 - The Great Thursday
- 9.30 am - Confession, hours, Liturgy.
- 6.00 pm - The "12 passion Gospels" reading.
April 26 - The Great Friday.
- 4.00 pm - Vespers with the removal of the Shroud.
- 6.00 pm - Evening service with a procession of the Shroud.
April 27 - The Great Saturday
- 9.30 - Confession, hours, Liturgy.
- 11.00 pm - Midnight service. The Shroud is taken to the altar.
April 28, Sunday - Pashha. Easter
00.00 am - Easter service with the procession of the Cross.
- 3.00 pm - Easter vesper.
Father Sergius served Divine Liturgy on Friday, Nativity of the Theotokos and Sunday, September 23, 2018.
Saturday, June 14 father Aleander Stepanenko served blessing of water and moleben to Saint Nicholas, archebishop of Myra, the wondermaker.
Page 2 of 18